3Sixty is a high quality, boutique digital agency that partners with global clients to deliver results. We call it good people, good work. The results we achieve come from a user centred approach – leading to digital experiences that people love.
We’re looking to bring in another brilliant person. Someone who can help build on our success in providing clients with the best possible solutions. You’ll be joining a team of 5, all with big agency experience, plus an extended team of partners, working with the calibre of clients you would expect at large 50+ agency.
We now need to recruit an outstanding mid-weight developer who is ready for a step up and a change of view. An opportunity to join an agency that is going places in a pivotal role, heading up our technology outputs. Quality is vital and as a small agency, you’ll need to be a good fit; dedicated, talented, entrepreneurial and a team player.
As an agency we are CMS agnostic although we find lots of our clients are Kentico based, so Kentico experience would be an advantage. We would expect you to take the lead on our technology output alongside our experienced front end developer. We need someone to help define and communicate solutions for our clients, then help manage an external team to implement our strategic and creative ideas.
We set the bar very high; we only work on projects we believe are right for the agency, that means clients with ambition and projects that could win awards. The quality of this output is vital.
• Manage technical output for the agency
• Help ensure that agreed delivery expectations are met
• Test all work to ensure the best solutions are going out the door
• Own our technical offering
• Help quote and plan projects
• Interact with our client partners daily
• Become our clients technical champion
• Provide technical solutions to business challenges
• Be enthusiastic and motivate others to drive better agency output
• Play an integral role in the creation of digital products with the team
• 4 years + development experience in an agency or other fast-paced, multiple project, technology solution environment
• Kentico CMS experience
• General Microsoft .Net technology experience
• Successful delivery of technical projects both on time and on budget
• Experience of defining and delivering complex web-based solutions
• Experience in forging technical partnerships with hosting providers
• Experience in working with outsourced development partners beneficial
• Leadership experience on both a project and team level
• Experience in working directly with clients – strong communication skills vital
• Taking ownership of understanding technical challenges, then defining a technical solution
• Experience in documentation – requirements, user stories, specification documents etc
• Strong problem solving skills
• Experience in working with JIRA
• Experience of marketing automation, personalisation, A/B testing as a whole, but specifically in Kentico.
• Brilliant working environment and real career progression
• Competitive rates of pay
• Flexible hours of working
• Free fruit and drinks
• Friday beers
• Social activities
• Product focus Friday afternoons (and bonus financial reward for success in this area)
• Generous holiday
• The opportunity to make a difference
Jon Waring or Ryan Anthoney on
Tel: 0117 911 3734