SEO services for travel brands
Technical SEO services for travel brands
There are many great SEO agencies out there, but there aren’t many excellent technical SEO agencies that specialise solely in the travel sector and are focused on driving performance. Outsourced link building, black hat tactics, and fluffy content ideas aren’t what we do. Instead, we have a laser focus on reviewing the technical set up of a website with a view to ensuring it is as optimisated for search engines as possible.
Our SEO activity is headed up by language expert Laura Coles-Wild. Laura has an unrivalled passion when it comes to SEO and performance, with a keen eye for detail, not to mention a love for both linguistics and numbers. Our SEO activity focuses on the below areas:
- SEO auditing and benchmarking
- SEO strategy and roadmap creation
- Implementation management and support
- Page speed and technical analysis
Sawdays SEO improvements
Having previously struggled with external SEO resource, Sawday’s were looking for an agency they could trust to be responsive to their needs and identify areas of improvement.
Working closely with Sawday’s staff members at all levels, and across multiple departments, we were able to push forward tech and content fixes to the large inventory website; maximising outputs throughout the business.
Using a 12 month/4 Sprint strategy matrix, alongside responsive internal support, ensured that budgets were invested in the areas that drove the most return on investment.
Big House Experience SEO migration
Big House Experience, needed a new website to match their ambitions and drive improved performance within the domestic luxury holiday rental market. We gained brilliant user insight on the old website, identified UX, design and conversion opportunities, provided validated recommendations, then set to work. SEO was a key consideration from day one through to the launch and beyond. We conducted a pre and post-launch audit to help prevent any loss in rankings when the new website was switched over.
How do we provide SEO services to travel brands?
We look to embed ourselves into all the travel brands we work with, quickly understand the business, the audience and become an integral part of the team. We tend to work on the following basis:
- Consultancy – one-off projects to provide additional expertise, highlight opportunities and drive accountability
- Retained partnership – ongoing relationships becoming a part of the team. We are responsible for driving your SEO performance. Educating, informing, driving, managing and overseeing all aspects of SEO.
As a part of our retained partnership, day to day we run the following activities:
- Technical, on-page and offsite SEO
- Local optimisation
- Content/microcopy/keyword optimisation
- Sitemaps, robots.txt, directives
- Post and pre-migration audits
- Internal link/anchor text optimisation
- Backlink audit & reclamation
- Analytics and search console
- Benchmarking & competitor research
- SERPs analysis & display optimisation
- Knowledge graph/snippet/PAA optimisations
- URL structures & best practices
- Headers and on-page markup
- Structured data & canonical/pagination best practice
- HReflang and international considerations
- Alt text and image optimisations
- Mobile optimisation& Protocol errors
- 400, server and crawl errors,
- Plugins/add ons/extensions
- SSL and security, site speed recommendations
- Insights and reporting (GA, Datastudio, SEMrush, CrazyEgg, Screaming Frog etc)
- And much, much more.
“During our short-time working with 3Sixty, Laura has been extremely personable, efficient and thorough. She has provided incredible expertise, always delivers on time, and has made significant recommendations about our site. A really knowledgeable expert to have on hand.”
Digital Content, Sawdays
Request an audit
Get things started today. Request and audit and we’ll be in touch to discuss your requirements.